I love how my blog looks now! Used a different theme and different colors! LOVE IT. i also added some gadgets :) you can now follow my blog! How exciting :)! I just love it! If you love it as well PLEASE comment on this post! I would love to hear your opinions! I also would love to meet all of you!
Pain update:
A LOT of leg pain :ll and some arm pain. But just SO MUCH LEG PAIN. And i have no medicine that would help the pain. I have to suffer through it. I need to start trying different meds. But my mom and Step dad never feel good enough to go buy me some. Ugh. MY LEGS :(
If there is spelling mistakes anywhere in any of my posts its because i am 14 and not the smartest person. Just thought i would point it out :) xxo
A message you you guys:
You're all awesome. If you have fibro, you're not the only one and there are many people that go through the same thing. Having fibro just shoes you are so much stronger then normal people. You go through a daily battle your whole life. You struggle. I respect all of you. I love all of you <3.
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT, SLEEP, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A PAIN FREE DAY XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment