Day Two in the thirty day challenge :)
Talk about piercings or tattoos, if you have any.
I got one piercing in each ear. I got them when i was turning 10 or 11 for my birthday. I was in 3rd grade and i remember i was wearing flip flop dangling earings and i kept moving my head around cause i like when the earings move. And a girl in my class says "You got your ears pierced?" Haha :)
I want a nose ring but more than that i want a belly button ring. I am not allowed until i am 18 and i pay for it.
I have no tattoos. But i really wanna get a cross on my right wrist. Something like one of these. I kinda want the second one that says Jesus in the middle of the cross and has butterflys around it since butterflys are a sign for fibromyalgia.

No comments:
Post a Comment