Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Grandpa

I just got off of twitter. One of the top trends was #MentionADateYouWillNeverForget
This is my tweet for that.
#MentionADateYouWillNeverForget Febuary 25th, 2012. The day my grandpa pasted away. RIP </3 you are in a better place.

My grandpa passed away a few months ago. I loved him to death and i hated visiting him in the hospital but i am glad i did. The day f=before Febuary 25th, the 24th, i wrote depressing poems at school. I still have them. And it makes me sad that i wrote those THE DAY before he passed. I missed two days of school. The calling hours were after school so i didnt have to miss school. The next day, i  missed school cause of the funeral. And then i missed school the day after that also cause of a special arm memorial. Cause he was in the service. It was amazing. They did the 21 gun suloot. 

I want everyone reading this to enjoy the moments with your family. Bad or nice moments. Cause you won't have them forever. And i am just being patient for the day that i will get to see my grandpa again is the awesome place called Heaven. <3

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Like I said on my blog, my grandma passed away in January. It's the HARDEST thing to lose someone you love. :(

    ReplyDelete