Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My wish list

My Wish List

I wish i could have no pain

I wish i had a boyfriend

I wish my mom had no pain

I wish my real dad had more money

I wish school was only two days a week

I wish i had a pet monkey

I wish i could be an actress

I wish i wasnt ugly

I wish i was normal

I wish i could do track

I wish i had more friends

I wish more people would talk to me

I wish i was good at something

I wish i wasnt a failure

I wish i wasnt depressed all the time

I wish i could be happy

I wish i had a horse

I wish i was rich

I wish i lived near an ocean

I wish i had more rings

I wish i had more money 

I wish i wasnt always tired

I wish i didnt have such a huge wish list


My Thankful List

I am thankful for a one floor house

I am thankful for a family

I am thankful for sleep

I am thankful for my dog

I am thankful for my friends

I am thankful for freedom

I am thankful for god

I am thankful for nail polish

I am thankful for jewlery

I am thankful for my lap top

I am thankful for my phone

I am thankful for my iPod

I am thankful for my DS & PSP

I am thankful for my camera

I am thankful for my tv

I am thankful for my kindle

I am thankful for games

I am thankful for makeup

I am thankful for strength

I am thankful for pillows

I am thankful for blankets

I am thankful for beds

I am thankful for movies

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for internet

I am thankful for tv shows

I am thankful for clothes

I am thankful for shoes

I am thankful for books

I am thankful for cars

I am thankful for bikes

I am thankful that i am alive

I am thankful that this list is longer than my wish list
<3
___________________________________________________________________________________

I am having some hand and wrist pain. Probably from the computer! Haha here are some pictures i hope will get you laughing :)




I hope to get some more funny pictures tonight. I will post them tonight or tomorrow! :)


1 comment:

  1. 1. You are pretty. NOT ugly.
    2. You are NOT a failure.
    3. You are good at making me feel like I am not alone. So you are good at something. :)
    4. Sometimes having like one or two really close friends is much better than having a lot of friends. If I could give someone who wishes they had more friends some advice, I would say they should just work hard at strengthening their relationships with the few friends they do have. :)

    ReplyDelete