Saturday, August 11, 2012

To my friend Amanda

I just wanna say that you brought tears to my eyes when you said i inspire you! Thank you so much! And i only have ONE perscribed medication and its a sleep medicine to help me sleep deeper. My doctor doesn't want me taking a lot of meds since im so young. Plus im not that bad with fibro. And im glad you are keeping up with your blog now! Can't wait to see it! You can follow mine too if you want ;)! And don't worry, if you have anymore questions, just ask! I love you! Hope things are going good!

PS. Thanks about my hair! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and posting the link on yours! I just figured out how to follow other people..lol I know that's sad. But you really are an inspiration and I'm excited to feel so motivated to keep up with my blog because you keep up with yours. So at least I know I'll have one person who reads my rambles. :)

    ReplyDelete