Okay, i am sorry my posts have been short and not that great lately.
I am getting worse. Arm and leg pains daily. It gets bad in my hands. I can't write long at all. I'm tired of this crap. I feel worthless. I feel like i can never do anything ever again. I want to be a forensic scientist. And i feel like my future is mush. I hope it gets better.
On the bright side! I applyed for a job. I applyed at Mcdonalds! i would be getting $7.70 an hour. And i would hopefully only be working three days a week. And only 16 hours an week. By the end of the week i would have just over $100! $50 would go towards savings. But the rest is mine to spend freely! Please pray i get this job. It will be my first job. I hope i can handle it also. Being on my feet for four hours on Mondays Wednesdays and Thursdays. I hope they let me work those days. PLEASE PRAY I GET IT! I applyed on monday and today is wednesday. I hope so bad that they get back to me soon. I want this job so bad! I would of course spend the money on clothes, makeup,( cause i love clothes and makeup just like any other 15 year old girl.)
I have a great review on a product. The product is SOCKS. Yes, you read the right, it wasn't your fibro fog messing with you. There are sock i got. They are called Mericle Socks. They are $10. And the help swelling go down in your ankles! And they help pain in your legs and feet. :) I think they rock! Get them! I got mine at a drug store called Rite Aid.
Well, i hope you all are doing well! High school is going goood! Besides the fact i have been absent FOUR days already and its only october. Ugh. I hate fibro. Well, talk later! Tweet me.
No comments:
Post a Comment