WISH LIST
I wish i didn't have fibromyalgia
I wish i didn't hurt
I wish i wasn't always depressed
I wish i could be a normal teenager
I wish i was rich
I wish it didn't hurt to do things i love
I wish Fibro didn't exist
I wish there was no bad in the world
I wish school wasnt so stressful and hard
I wish i could sing
I wish i could dance
I wish i was pretty
I wish i was happy with my physical apperance
I wish there was no money problems
I wish i had more clothes
I wish i had an iPhone
I wish i didnt have acne
I wish i didnt get sad
I wish i didnt have bad memories
I wish i wasnt tired all the time
I wish i was smart
I wish i was funny
I wish i was creative
i wish i wasnt wishing so many things
MY THANKFUL LIST
I am thankful for my family
I am thankful for my friends
I am thankful for my boyfriend
I am thankful for my one floor house
I am thankful for air
I am thankful for shoes
I am thankful for clothes
I am thankful for my dog
I am thankful for food
I am thankful for being able to see
I am thankful for being able to hear
I am thankful for being able to walk
I am thankful for god
I am thankful for living
I am thankful for tv
I am thankful for internet
I am thankful for books
I am thankful for blankets
I am thankful for a bed
I am thankful for makeup
I am thankful for nail polish
I am thankful for jewlery
I am thankful for animals
I am thankful for flowers
I am thankful for many many more things.
-I just hope that people realize even if they had a hard life, they still have things to be thankful for. Even if its just the air your breeth. Please take some time to make a list of things you wish for and things you are thankful for and see which one is bigger, Think deeply into the lists too. Thank you for reading if you did. I hope you have a pain free night.
No comments:
Post a Comment