Sunday, August 5, 2012

Had my first comment!

I had my first comment on my blog! THANK YOU! I hope more people talk to me cause i really want to meet more people with Fibromyalgia. I also had 15 views just today! I love you all and hope you are doing good today!

I went to church this morning and it was great. There was a guest speaker from Texas and he was AWESOME.


I am so tired today. I am still at my dads but when i get home i just want to lay in my bed and watch tv with my dog and hopfully fall asleep! i NEED SLEEP! UGH. I'm getting dizzy so i should stop. Bye everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So I have to ask...since your mom has Fibro, how does she handle it? And like which jobs does she prefer with the fibro...because I am going off to college to study to be a nurse, and I am TERRIFIED that I won't be able to handle college...let alone becoming a nurse and working everyday. Ya know? And I know it seems like I'm stalking your blog...but really it's just that I literally have no one I can talk to who honestly gets what I am going through.

    ReplyDelete