The answer to a question is for Amanda.
Don't worry about stalking it! I'm glad you are asking questions. Well, my mom CAN'Y work. She has no had a job for awhile now. She used to work at a day care but got sick a lot (cause of fibro) so they fired her. And OMG you wanna be a nurse tooo!? I want to be one also! And i worry the exact same thing! I ask myself: Would i be able to walk up the steps? Would i be able to deal with hospital patients all day? Would i hurt too much to do any of it? But i don't even want to think of that! I want to do what i wanna do with my life without a condition getting in the way of my life. I'm too young to be givving up! And don't worry. You can talk to me anytime about anything. My twitter is @mandypie97 and if you don't have a twitter then you can just keep commenting your responses. Well my wrist and arm are starting to hurt but i hope this helped!
This helped immensely! Thanks. I mean, I'm still super scared...I go up to college on Aug 22nd...so I'm just praying it will all work out.
ReplyDelete