Hey everyone. I am doing better today. Last night i was not feeling good. But thank you Amanda for the advice! I hope everyone is doing good.
When i moved i moved out in the county so we were not able to get much internet. So the internet we have is limited on how much we can use per month. It gets annoying but thats all we can get. SO my point is, i wont be able to get on my blog as much as i would want to. So im sorry if i don't respond to your comments right away ;(
August 20th is my birthday! I am turning 15:) and the next day is the first day of school :( aw well. Im a FRESHMEN now! I am kind of nervous about high school. But also very excited.
Do you like reading? Here are some great book sugetions :)
*Pretty Little Liars series
*Hunger Games, *Catching Fire, and *Mockingjay
*Black Box
*Far From You
*Chasing Brooklynn
*I Heart You, You Haunt Me
AND A LOT MORE BUT I AM NOT GONNA LIST THEM ALL.
Like movies? I love watching movies and tv when i don't feel good or when i just wanna relax.
*LOL
*Flicka
*Bring It On
*Step Up
*Life As We Know It
*Soul Surfer
*Dolphin Tale
*The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
*The Last Song
*Dear John
*A Walk To Remember
I hope you all have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment