I had a lot of fun at the family cookout tonight. But i really don't feel good now. And i'm tired. Ugh
I just don't know. I get depressed over tiny things and i have anxiety about A LOT of stuff. I keep worrying about freshmen year cause it seems i have been getting worse, pain wise. And i'm always weak and tired. I always feel so useless. I feel like i can't do normal things anymore. I hate it! I miss running. I did track in 7th grade but i wasn't diagnosed then. And i have to quit because i had a hip problem. And i wanna do it this year. My freshmen year. What do you think? Should i do track? I want to. But i know i shouldn't. At least i have a treadmill in my room. So if i wanted to run, even just for a little bit, i could. So what do you think?
I hope you have a great day! And a pain free night. I'm pretty sensitive to touch right now. HATE THAT!!!!!!!
GOODNIGHT <333
I completely know what you get about having fun...and then totally not feeling well. And honestly with Fibro, I feel like I can't do normal things anymore either. My doctor restricted me to only walking in a pool and occasionally mild swimming. But I used to love to run as well..and he said NO RUNNING. But my Fibro is pretty bad. And some people do really well with being active. It just depends. So I encourage you to start off small before getting back into a full out running schedule. Maybe start with walking...and if you do okay with that increase it more and more to see what your body can handle. The thing is that you have to prepare yourself for if your body just can't handle it. Because unfortunately, this is a possibility. But just know that no matter what, you are not alone. I hope you feel better! Last night and today have terribly painful for me too. :/
ReplyDelete