Sunday, August 26, 2012

New meds!

I got some new meds at Walgreens yesterday. I saw this in an ad once and i have wanted to try it ever since. I got it yesterday for $20. This is what it looks like.

 The box it comes in.
 This is the top of the box. It says Temporary Fibromyalgia Pain and Discomfort Relief
There are 60 caplets (pills) in here. Hard to read so i will type what it says.
Temporary Relief for:
-Muscle pain
-Headache
-Fatigue
-Nerve/Soft Tissue pain
-Multiple Tender Points


I will let you know how it works! Gonna try it tonight. I am sick with a fever and i have advil in me now. The directions say to take it morning and evening 5 minutes before or 20 minutes after a meal. I hope it works good! Seems really good.

I also got a eye mask that comes with two gel packets that you put in the freezer. And once their cold, you put them in the eye mask! Feels amazing when you have a headache!!! Well, i hope everyone is doing good! Gonna post something else after this :) Have a pain free day!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, please be careful of any of the OTC drugs. There are a lot of companies out there that say they have a cure or something else to make the pain go away. Be very careful and make sure you check the ingredients in what you are taking. Make sure your mom knows what you're taking. I can't remember how I found you, maybe on the Chronicles of Fibromyalgia blog. I hate that you're having to go through this at such a young age. I started having pains when I was about 16 and it's no piece of cake. Just always remember to keep your chin up and if you're having a bad day today, please know that tomorrow could be a wonderful day. Take care!

    ReplyDelete