Okay so this week i had school. High school isnt as bad as i thought! But i have been busy so i couldn't post. So i have a plan.
Every friday i will post how my week has went.
So if you look at this daily, you can just try and remember to look on fridays! I might post pictures if i have time and if i remember during the week. But other than that, every friday i will post about my week.
So my week went great! Except i am sick. I had a fever of 99.1 and my throat has been hurting for two days.
Today i got some fillings in my teeth. They numbed me and it felt so weird!
Ugh i don't feel good. How are you though? I really like to hear how everyone is. And i really want to know ,,who views this but i can't :( please comment if you look at this! Ugh in pain. Well i hope everyone is doing good!
AGAIN...... EVERY FRIDAY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE YOU ON MY WEEK AND SOME PICTURES AND FIBRO STUFF
I might post more during the weekend too. I don't know yet. I'm just busy with school. ANd by the time i get home i am soooo tired! But i hope you are doing gooood! Have a pain freee night!
No comments:
Post a Comment