Monday, August 20, 2012

So sorry

I have been really busy with getting school stuff together. Plus, today is my birthday! I am now 15 years old! I have had bad back pain today. This morning i took a shower and i think i pulled my back out in the shower. cause after my shower my back was pulled, and it has been bugging me all day :l i alsohave been having some small leg pain and some arm pain. UGH!

Tomorrow is the first day of high school for me. I am very nervous. And i hope my back feels better by then! I hope my legs don't hurt either. I am just really worried about my pain. But aw well.

I have everything together for school and i will hopefully keep up with my blog even though i will be busy with school.

Today was fun! Besides the pain it was a good day. We went out to eat for my birthday and it was my favorite food! CHINESE!!! LOL. And i got $20 so far. I spent some already on something for my bestfriend Lauren though ;p! Haha. Well i hope you all have a pain free night and a great night sleep! Love ya all! Goodnight and sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment