How is everyone!? I still want to meet everyone so please feel free to talk to me on twitter @mandypie97 or on here. Ever heard of www.livingwithfibro.org ? Well i just found that site and made an account. It's an awesome support group website with many people who have fibromyalgia! Go check it out! Also, i am gonna add some pictures...
So there are some pictures that i have found.
So i might go swimming soon! I hope so :) (I have a acne problem on my back so i don't love going swimming cause of it) But its clearing up cause of some cream that is called 'Natures Cure' if yoy wanna try it go ahead! Works really well. Just put it on twice a day and rub it in.
I also have gotten more make up! FOUNDATION. I love foundation and i finally got my shade cause i didn't have my shade for awhile!
School starts AUGUST 21ST :( the day after i turn 15 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. Aw well. GOODBYE MIDDLE SCHOOL HELLO HIGH SCHOOL! Yes, first year of high school!
So i guess i am done rambling on. Hope everyone is fantastic and i want to start putting FUNNY pictures so you guys can have a good laugh and forget about your pain for awhile! Love you all and 1MILLION GENTLE HUGS TO EACH OF YOU!!! XO <3


Hey! I am 17 and I have fibromyalgia too. I posted a couple comments on the teen support group. I told you that my name was Amanda too. lol. But I could really use someone to talk to as well. My email address is mandapanda903@yahoo.com. Please email me whenever! And a blog is a great idea. I might start one too. It's neat to keep track of how you're doing and to watch how others are doing as well. (:
ReplyDelete