Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday!

Hey everyone! My internet was down so i couldn't post.

But oh my goodness. This week has been tireing! And painful. My arm have been so sensative and hurt just poking them. And it was also in my legs. But it is a little better now. I have also had bad headaches. UGH. But other than that it has been a okay week. Other than the fact my great Aunt Linda passed away and went to heaven. She had cancer. I didn't get to see her much and we weren't real close. But everytime i saw her, she was ALWAYS smiling. She was such a sweet lady :)

So, i am going to my dads soon. And i am so tiredddd. And thirsty..

UGH HEADACHE


Well, next weekend is homecoming at my school. It will be my first homecoming! I am getting my dress this weekend and i will post a picture probably. Okay, well i am gonna go. I hope you all are feeling FANTASTIC. Cause fibro is a brat :l ugh. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment