Well, i was sick again and missed another two days of school. I should really get started on all my makeup homework...
It started with getting sick to my stomach and then i was going crazzy because i was soo dang itchy! I woke up the next morning with a swollen face and eye lids. And hives on my arms and back and stomach. It was insane. I don't even know what caused it. I also felt so weak and tired.
I went to the doctor and he gave me meds which helped the hives.
The next day the hives were gone but i was still so weak and tired and i was in pain.
I went back today. I have to do makeup homework but i will hopefully get it done tonight.
Tomorrow is my aunts baby shower! So i am going early to help decorate and then after i am going to my other aunts house so babysit my two year old cousin! I love kids :)
I will be spending the night at my aunts house cause i will be babysitting late.
Well, that is an update. I might do my homework soon. Right now i wanna relax cause i have been in more and more pain lately :( I'm getting tired of this!
Well, enough about me! How are all of you? COMMENT!
Have a great weekend and i pray that it is pain free for all of you! BYE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment