Today i recieved my bracelet which i ordered off of @sirenmoonbee on twitter! She also has a blog, http://magickalhealing.blogspot.com/
She made this bracelet and i love it!
The bamd is light, and dark purple, and white. And there is a hear that says BELIEVE LOVE HOPE. And then the charms are a spoon, for 'Spoonie' a butterfly. And a oval that says 'laugh' inside :)
I LOVE this bracelet! It came it a week after she sent it out! She lives in the UK so that is why it took awhile. But she sends through Air Mail for spoonies :)! I hope you love it! It was $6.50 altogether and i think $5.50 for the UK.
But i hope you like them and maybe even buy one! She is also a spoonie and likes to spread awareness.
I hope you all have a good day! And i know it is not friday, but i just wanted to post this. I will try to post as much as i can, but mostly fridays.
HAVE A GREAT DAY
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment